They say that with the New Year comes more opportunities for new beginnings. And what better way to get the ball rolling by creating blogs for 2020. I know you might be hesitant, but there are easy ways to start creating articles about your experiences for the entire year.
Creating blogs for 2020 is not so hard to do as long as you set your mind to it. And you are well prepared for the story that you’d like to share with the world. It is just a matter of knowing what niche you would like to explore and which topics you are most familiar with.
But before you go on and begin writing your draft, you must know the basics of what you need to prepare in making blogs for 2020 first. If you are well prepared for the things that can help you build up a good blog, then there’s no reason for you to hesitate if your blog will be a hit or not. If people are going to read your articles or they will just ignore it.
HERE ARE THE LUCKY 7 TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU COOK UP A BLOG IN A JIFFY:
- Decide on the niche that you would like to cover. As mentioned earlier, choosing a niche that you are comfortable with is the first step in planning for creating blogs in 2020. Assess the type of topics that you would like to discuss, such as, lifestyle, entertainment, business, or the medical field. Start with possible topics that are quite familiar to you.
- List down the objectives that you would like to achieve in creating your blogs. When you create blogs for 2020, don’t just think about trying to come up with an article. Think of the bigger picture and start planning for goals that are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely). You need to create a goal under each item so that you can aim for success while in the process of creating your blogs.
- Choose a name for your blog. Give your blog a name so that you can have your own unique value proposition for your work. Show to the world what you can offer through your blog’s name and make sure that it is compelling or catchy enough so that it sticks to the minds of the readers. The message of your blog’s name must also be crystal clear so that it is more memorable for everyone.
- Find a web hosting site where you can post your blogs online. What good is your blog if no one reads it? How can you benefit from your creation if no one can find it? This is why you must find web hosting sites that can help you promote your blog online so that you can reap the benefits of your hard work in the near future.
- Learn about WordPress and how it works. Discover and explore the platform that can help manage your content so that you’ll know what are the feedbacks and other suggestions of the readers for your work. In this way, you’ll have more room for improvement that you can apply to your next blogs.
- Start creating a draft for your blog content. After all of the planning and preparation for your blog creation, you are now well equipped with the right tools to assist you in starting your blog. Create the draft according to what you have planned and never be afraid of criticisms or feedback that can help you improve your content until you can finalize the content that you’d like to post online.
- Don’t forget to research on how to promote and earn from your blogs. As stated in the previous items, you are not only creating a blog for your own amusement. You are also trying to make a mark in the online world. That is why you must learn to take the next steps and find the best ways to promote and earn from your blogs.
Making blogs for 2020 is the next big step that you can take in order to make this year a productive one. Even if you will say that this is just a hobby, you can still make it worth a whole lot more by making other people see your vision and getting them entertained through your writings.