Originally posted on October 1, 2019 @ 3:54 am
Over the years, we’ve seen how Facebook grew and became one of the leading social media platforms that everybody uses. People’s lives get connected, others made lasting friendships, while others grew their businesses through Facebook Marketing. Yes, you read it right, growing and established businesses have turned to Facebook to gain more grounds for customers.
Facebook Marketing is one of the best-proven steps that every business person can take. If you want to widen your reach, gain more traffic, and strengthen your network, then Facebook is the place to be.
If you want to gain an advantage of what Facebook can offer, here are the things that you need to consider:
- Boost Your Presence Worldwide. With Facebook’s availability all over the world, you can widen your network while exposing your brand to international clients and possible investors. This enormous exposure allows you to promote your brand on a global scale. Imagine being one of the 2.01 billion active users of Facebook monthly as per the statistics of June 30, 2017.
- Inexpensive Costs For Marketing. Your online presence is very essential that according to statistics, 77% of consumers prefer buying from brands that they follow on social media. That’s why, if you are active on Facebook, even if you don’t have a website, you will still be able to gain customers through your followers. Especially if you are able to post engaging content and images, it’s easy to boost your efforts, but without the high costs of marketing.
- Personalized and Strategic Targeting of Prospects. Since you want more traffic to come to your Facebook page, you have to plan well on how you want to carry out your marketing strategies. You’d have to engage with your audience by creating ads or even random posts that are not only interesting but also compelling enough that your readers just can’t get enough of it. When you are able to establish that, it’s easy to target your prospects and convert them to customers.
- Promote Loyalty To Your Brand. Being able to get in touch and easily connect with your customers enables you to deepen your connection with them. Through posts and experiences that your existing customers share through Facebook, they eventually evolve as loyal clients who spread good things about your brand and your company. Engaging with your followers promptly whether they have inquiries, feedback, or suggestions will get you a step closer to them.
- Schedule Your Posts Accordingly. If you want to have a tremendous increase in your traffic, you need to know when is the best time to post on Facebook. According to studies, Wednesday is the best time to post from around 11 am to 1 pm. Surely, you’ll have more engagements during those times plus if you add in some links, images, videos, texts, or eye-catching graphics, then you have the recipe for success.
Techniques may vary in the years to come, but one thing’s for certain. When you plan ahead and utilize the maximum capabilities of Facebook marketing, you’re sure to achieve success for your brand and business.