Originally posted on November 6, 2020 @5:05 pm
We all know that Facebook is the most widely used social media platform that is used all over the world, everybody wants to know how to get followers on Facebook. Both professionals and companies are exploring more ways to get more presence, more traffic, and more engagements on Facebook.
There aren’t any specific steps that can provide you with the best answers on how to get followers on Facebook. But with the help of experience and the aid of numerous tools that you can readily use to promote your company’s Facebook Page, achieving your goal is never impossible.
Here are 30 useful tactics to help you gain more followers on Facebook:
- Never create a personal profile that is meant to be used for your business.
- Assign specific roles to your staff when it comes to managing your Facebook Business Page.
- For better brand and company recognition, it is best to use your business’ logo as a profile picture.
- Because you need to capture the attention of your audience instantly, make your cover photo as engaging as possible. Make sure that it reflects the products and services that you are offering.
- Always remember to add a CTA (call to action) button so that your page visitors will be guided on the next steps that you’d like them to take.
- Don’t forget to give your page visitors an idea about who you really are and what you offer. Also, give them a glimpse of how you came about and what are the milestones that you have achieved for your business.
- Utilize relevant images, photos, and videos on your timeline because visual content is a big factor when it comes to gaining your online presence.
- Set and plan for the best time to post relevant content and determine when you need to do it regularly.
- Use Facebook’s targeting tools to your advantage.
- Make sure to highlight posts by pinning them to the top of your page.
- It is up to you whether you want your followers or fans on Facebook to send you messages in private or public.
- Track and provide an immediate response to the comments left on your page.
- Find ways to promote your page in order to gain and generate more followers.
- Keep your page active and interesting in order to get more visitors hooked on your page and to avoid possibilities of having unlikes.
- Take advantage of Facebook’s Social Plugins in order to boost shares as well as increase likes.
- If you can, don’t forget to include links to your company’s website in your blogs, articles, and other posts.
- Connect with other pages that belong to the same industry as your company.
- Don’t just settle for Facebook posts, you may also promote your content on other social media sites.
- Start meaningful engagements by creating your own contests.
- Keep your posts informative and interesting. Don’t be too pushy in selling your products and services. Follow the 80/20 rule in which 80% should be allotted to informational content, while 20% can be used for promotion.
- You need to keep your posts simple and easy to read in order to avoid getting your audience bored.
- Always take lots of pictures in live events that you are hosting so that you can ask your followers who attended the event to tag your page or company to their posts. This is a great way for you to gain more presence through word of mouth and leverage in getting social proof from others.
- You may also want to embed a video or two on your blog posts or website so as to gain more engagements through relevant content presented in an interesting manner.
- While offering relevant content, you may also throw in some offers for discounts or sales in order to boost your sales.
- Humanize your company’s Facebook Page by connecting with others using a professional approach.
- Having a physical store or location may strongly help you with your needs for advertising. That is why you must display images or videos of your events so that people will know your physical location easily.
- Check on a regular basis for the insights of your Facebook Page so that you’ll know the standing of your company.
- Your page’s SEO must contain relevant and timely keywords so as to optimize your page.
- What a better and unique way to connect with others in the same industry by joining Facebook groups.
- Last but not least, you’d have to find ways on how to measure the success of your efforts on Facebook.
We are sure that after reading this post, you’ll definitely have an idea on how to get followers on Facebook. But no matter what steps you take, it is still always up to you to maintain and nurture your followers to make them stay longer as followers and make more purchases in the future. If you think that this article has somehow helped you, please don’t forget to like and share this post with others who might need the information shared above.